Learn about the payouts report and payment terms for rewards.
The Payouts report contains the following blocks:
- The month selection box displays the number of payouts for each month. If you click on a month, the data in the Bookings table below will be updated to show all transactions that happened within the selected month.
- General information box containing information about the payment:
- Payout amount — the total amount paid for the selected month
- Date — the last day of payment
- Payout method — the account to which the payment was made
- Comment — any additional information about the payment
You can also click on the small arrow in the top right corner of the box to display payment details such as the full name of the receiver of the payment, wallet number, bank account number, etc.
- The payment specification table consists of the following columns:
- Program — the travel brand paying a revenue (or adjusting the balance)
- Booking ID — the action identifier
- Date — the date and time of the action
- Earnings — revenue amount (balance changes)
To see more details about the action, click on the Booking ID. You will be presented with a screen containing information about the action as well as the action’s change history.
Note! The payout amount can change over time. You will find this information in the Change column of the Action page. Find out why that can happen in the following article: Why can the amount on an account balance change?
How long do I have to wait for a payout?
Earnings are paid between the 11th and the 20th day of the following month, as long as the minimum amount has been earned. You can read more in the When shall I expect my payout? article.
This means, for example, that the earnings credited to your account’s balance in August are paid between September 11 and 20.
The minimum amount depends on the payout method. If a partner doesn't earn the minimum payout amount during a particular month, the amount is carried over to the next month until the minimum amount is reached.
- On the 10th of every month, funds are deducted from the affiliate balance and verified.
- On the 11th, after verification is complete, payouts begin.
- Payouts are made in the following sequence:
- WebMoney (within one day)
- PayPal (within several days, depending on weekends and holidays)
- Bank transfer to foreign currency account (USD, EUR) (within several days, depending on weekends and holidays)
If you have met the minimum amount requirements and still have not received payment by the 20th of the month, contact support.
Partners who request payouts to a bank account can download an Invoice in the General information box of the payments report.