This post explains when and how the revenue is paid out.
Payouts are made automatically from the 11th to the 20th day of the following month, as long as the minimum amount has been earned and payout details have been filled in before the 9th of the current month.
This means, for example, that the earnings accumulated on a partner's balance in August are paid between September 11 and 20 if the partner earned the minimum amount in August based on all bookings made till the end of August.
The minimum amount depends on the payout method. If a partner does not earn the minimum payout amount during a given month, the balance is rolled over to the next month.
- On the 10th of every month, earnings are “fixed” on the balance and sent for verification.
- On the 11th, after verification is complete, payouts begin.
- Payouts are made in the following sequence:
- WebMoney (within one day)
- PayPal (within several days, depending on weekends and holidays)
- Bank transfer to foreign currency account (USD, EUR) (within several days, depending on weekends and holidays)
If the payout has not changed the status to Sent by the 20th of the month, please contact the support team. Bank account transfers are an exception; it may take an additional five to seven days to transfer money between banks.
Partners requesting payouts to a bank account can download the Invoice in their account, in the Payouts section.
How to know when the payout will be made
In the header of your Travelpayouts account you will find information on your balance and the payout amount:
- Balance — unpaid earnings owed to the partner, including orders with a Paid status, but still on hold. Balance is updated based on the payout process.
You can also find this article useful: When will I receive earnings for a pending booking?
- Payout in — the amount of the payout for a given month, where the minimum payout amount was reached. The payout can have the following statuses:
- Sent — We have sent you the payout via your selected payout method. It usually arrives within 3 working days.
- In review — We are verifying the booking confirmed by brands to make sure there is no inconsistency. The final payout amount can change once the review is done.
- Declined — For some reason, we were not able to transfer you your reward. Please get in touch with the support team to find out the details.
- Next payout — This is displayed when the minimum payout amount is not reached yet. Once you reach the minimum amount, you’ll see the To be sent on status specifying the month and dates when the rewards will be paid out to your account.
If you haven't yet reached the minimum payout amount, we'll remind you of the minimum balance.
And once it's reached, we'll tell you when you will receive your payout.
What to do if the payout was declined
If you see the status Declined in the header of your Travelpayouts account, it means that we were unable to send money to the selected payout method.
In this case, we recommend:
- Check your wallets. This is especially relevant to non-verified wallets where the total amount of monthly payout can be limited.
- When receiving payouts to PayPal, you need to make sure your email matches the one in the system. For more information about working with PayPal, see the following article: Why I haven't received a payout to my PayPal account?
If you have checked all of the above and are certain that there are no problems from your side, contact the support team with a detailed description of your problem.
It is important to understand that the payout is transferred for the previous month. For example, earnings for January are credited in February. Therefore, the minimum amount must be accumulated during the previous month in order for the automatic payout to be made.