This post explains when and how the revenue is paid out.
Revenue is paid out automatically from the 11th to the 20th day of the following month, as long as the minimum amount has been earned and payment details have been filled in before the 9th of the current month.
This means, for example, that the revenue credited to a partner's account in August is paid between September 11 and 20.
The minimum amount depends on the payout method. If a partner does not earn the minimum payout amount during a month, the revenue is rolled over to the next month.
- On the 10th of every month, funds are deducted from the affiliate dashboard and verified.
- On the 11th, after verification is complete, payouts begin.
- Payouts are made in the following sequence:
- WebMoney (within one day)
- PayPal* (within several days, depending on weekends and holidays)
- Bank transfer to foreign currency account (USD, EUR)* (within several days, depending on weekends and holidays)
If you still haven't received payment by the 20th of the month, contact support. Bank account transfers are an exception; it may take an additional five to seven days to transfer money between banks.
Partners requesting payouts to a bank account can download Certificates of Works Completed on their dashboard page, in the "Payment report" section.