Date and time of payouts
Revenue are paid out from the 11th to the 20th of the following month, as long as the minimum amount has been earned and payment details have been filled in before the 9th of the current month.
This means, for example, revenue credited to an affiliate account in August are paid out between 11 and 20 September.
The minimum amount depends on the payout method. If an affiliate does not earn the minimum payout amount during a month, the revenue is rolled over to the next month.
- On the 10th of every month, funds are fixed on the affiliate account and verified.
- On the 11th, after verification is complete, payouts begin.
- Payouts are made in the following sequence:
- WebMoney (within one day)
- PayPal* (within several days, depending on weekends and holidays)
- Bank transfer to foreign currency account (USD, EUR)* (within several days, depending on weekends and holidays)
Affiliates who request payout to a bank account can download Certificates of Works Completed on their account page, in the "Payment report" section.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request