Use these instructions to install the Travelpayouts plugin for WordPress.
Before installing the plugin, please make sure you meet all technical requirements.
The Travelpayouts WordPress plugin is installed as a regular WordPress plugin:
- Go to your WordPress Administration Panels.
- Click on Plugins > Add New.
- Upload the Travelpayouts Plugin or search for it in the Plugin Directory by typing “Travelpayouts”.
- There are two ways to install the plugin:
- Enter Travelpayouts in the search field and press enter. You’ll see the Travelpayouts: All Travel Brands in One Place plugin in the list:
Press the Install Now button next to the plugin name. Once installation is finished, click Activate Plugin.
- Download the ZIP archive with the plugin source. Click Upload Plugin:
Click Choose File, select the downloaded ZIP archive, then click Install Now. Once installation is finished, Click Activate plugin.
How to setup the plugin after installation
Once the plugin is activated, you will need to configure it by entering your partner ID and token. We won’t be able to track clicks and bookings made using your widgets and tables if you ignore this step.
The plugin will issue a reminder in the form of an alert message:
To enter information follow these steps:
1. Click the Set details and enable plugin features in the notification or go to the Account section of the Travelpayouts plugin in the site control panel.
2. You will see a page with a form for entering the API token and ID.
Note! You need to sign up for the Travelpayouts platform before you can start configuring and using the plugin., follow the instructions below.
3. Enter the Token and ID. The values of the parameters can be found in your Travelpayouts account in the API section:
4. In the Traffic source field, select the website where the plugin will be used.
5. The White Label fields are optional. If you want users to get the flight and hotel search results on your website instead of redirection to the brand’s website, you need to configure White Label and enter its address in this field. The address is specified in the same format as in the personal dashboard, for example, whitelabel.travelpayouts.com.
Hot to remove a WordPress plugin from your website
1. Open the admin panel of your website and go to Plugins.
2. In the Travelpayouts plugin section, click Deactivate, then click Delete.