This guide will teach you how to display search results on your White Label.
Usually, when the users use search forms on your website and click Search, the results will be displayed in a new tab of their browser. If you want search results to open directly on your WordPress website, you should create a White Label and insert its name in the settings of the Travelpayouts WordPress plugin.
Here's a step-by-step guide:
- Create a White Label on your hosting (guide link).
- Setup White Label in your Travelpayouts account (guide link).
- Paste the White Label name in the field "White Label" in the plugin settings.
If you are using shortcodes for search forms, you need to replace them with complete code. To do this:
- log in to your Travelpayouts account
- in the search form settings, select White Label for the flights and/or hotels domain
- copy the code and paste it into the plugin’s settings
In the end, you should see search results (after search, click by table and widgets) in your White Label website.