- Search Forms
- Form builder (for independent development)
- Map widget
- Hotels map
- Text Links
- WordPress Plugin
- White Label
- Best offers
Our travel affiliates program has complete solutions for the travel website: search forms of hotels and avia tickets, banners, links, widgets.
Form for plane ticket search
Form for hotel search
If you want create hotel's affiliate website this form can helps you.
Examples of integration
- Form size can be flexibly configured, with the ability to set any width from 200px to 940px, or it can be responsive.
- The form is available in seven bundled color themes. You can also manually specify a color for the form (changing the color of the background, border, text, icons, and buttons).
- The upper part of the form contains a logo (which can be disabled if necessary). We do not recommend hiding the logo since our trademark increases the trust placed in forms and, therefore, improves conversion rates. In addition, when the logo is clicked, an affiliate marker (a cookie) is placed on the client computer, meaning that all sales from the logo are counted for our affiliates.
- The lower part of the form contains a constantly updated Best Deals section (which can be disabled).
- The form is available in English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, and Italian.
The form code can be copied from your account page under Tools –> Search forms
How to add a search form to an article page in WordPress
You can use our plugin for Wordpress.
Form builder (for independent development)
You can use our special form builder to create your own form and integrate it into the design of your site. Go to the affiliate account page and then to the Search forms tab. Click the Create new search form button to create a form and click the Edit button to edit it. In the window that opens, you can configure the appearance and content of the search form:
To track the ratio of profitable clicks to the total number of clicks for different forms on different sites or pages, add a unique additional marker, which is displayed in the statistics on your account page.
If you need a unique form that fully “meshes” with your design, use HTML. HTML and CSS knowledge is necessary for this customization. You can learn more about this here.
The map widget is an interactive map that illustrates flights from the city specified in its settings. If no city is specified, the widget independently determines the city in which the user is located and displays the city on the map.
Clicking anywhere on the map redirects the user to a map hosted at map.jetradar.com. The user can edit the filter settings that control the display of flights on the map.
The widget "Hotels map" shows hotels on the map of a city or a place that tourists chose. To add the "Hotels map" to your page, go to "Hotels widget" in the account page. First configure the size of the map.
Click on the link "Map example" to open the page with different designs of Hotels maps.
Use the advanced settings to customize the maps.
- Location - the default place which will be displayed on the map (if not specified, the system will identify the location of the geoip);
- Locale - the language on the map;
- Host - the host address;
- Additional marker - used for convenience in terms of statistics;
- Draggable - enable or disable the ability to move the map with the mouse;
- Disable zoom - enable a limit on the maximum approximation of the map;
- Scroll wheel - zooming with the mouse wheel;
- Marker Size - set the size of the icon that marks hotels on the map;
- Map styled - select the color scheme of the map;
- Color scheme - design options and colors of markers on the map;
- Embed code – the code of the widget to put it on your page
Affiliate links can go both to pages on http://www.jetradar.com and to search results for a specific route. In addition, you can create links for a specific ticket. For documentation on creating affiliate links, go here.
Links are created on your account page under Tools –> Test links.
We recommended using search forms, which are the most effective sales tool. However, if you prefer banners, you can download them from your account page, under the Tools –> Banners section in the Affiliate Portal and here.
To place a banner on your site, download the image and place it in the necessary location on your page, being sure to indicate your affiliate code in the link.
We offer a special plugin for WordPress blogs. You can download it from the WordPress catalog of plugins. The plugin is available in two languages: English and Russian. If you are a travel blogger or simply want to create a travel blog, this plugin will help you!
White Label is a search powered by Jetradar or Hotellook that is integrated into the design of your site. If you have White Label configured, the user will see search results on a subdomain of your site. If White Label is not configured, users will be redirected during search to jetradar.com or hotellook.ru.
If you want to start an online travel agency business or your own travel business, you can use White Label; all clients will stay on your website.
White Label setup instructions: http://support.travelpayouts.com/hc/en-us/articles/203955753-White-Label.
White Label design examples:
A feed containing the best offers: http://www.jetradar.com/deals.atom/
The file contains information about the best deals from agencies in English.
Pay attention! You can get a list of articles about cities in places_t.csv.
From your account page, you can access the API Flight Data Access, Affiliate Stats API, Hotel search API and Flight Search API. The last of these is available from technical support by special request. To learn how to gain access to the APIs, look here.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request