The schedule widget displays information about direct flights from one city or airport to another on the website page. In this case, the schedule can be formed for one airline company or for all those operating in the specified direction.
Schedule widget set up
A window will open on which the widget’s preview block is located on the right, and its settings are on the left.
- Your Sub ID — Your affiliate Sub ID (additional marker).
- Hosts — The website that opens the search form. It depends on the selected language. To open the result on your White Label, select it in this field.
- Language — Widget language. Selecting a language changes the website address (and its language) where the search form opens. In Russian — aviasales.ru, for the rest — jetradar.com. You can select White Label in the Host field so that the search form opens on it.
- Add my referral link — Adds a link Powered by Travelpayouts under the search form. More details in the article Referral program.
- Origin name, Destination name — A name or a code designating a point of origin or destination.
- Airline code — IATA airline company code. If no code is specified, all airlines operating flights between the point of departure and destination are displayed. You can get the code here. Optional parameter.
- Direct flights — Show only non-stop flights in the widget.
- Default rows count — The maximum number of rows that will be displayed in the widget.
- Radius of rounding — The radius of the rounding frame of the widget.
- Background color, text color, border color — Customize the colors of the widget’s form in HEX format.
After setting up the widget, copy the embed code and paste it on your website.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request