The schedule widget displays information about flights from one city or airport to another on the website page. In this case, the schedule can be formed for one airline company or for all those operating in the specified direction.
Schedule widget set up
To set up the schedule widget and get the code to be posted on the website, go to Tools -> Schedule widget in your user account.
At the top of the page is a widget preview section, and below there are its settings.
- Language - widget language. Selecting a language changes the website address (and its language) where the search form opens. In Russian – aviasales.ru, for the rest – jetradar.com. You can select White Label in the Host field so that the search form opens on it.
- Host - the website that opens the search form. It depends on the selected language. To open the result on your White Label, select it in this field.
- IATA departure, IATA destination - a code designating a point of departure or destination. Codes can be obtained using the API: cities, airports. Required parameters.
- Airline code - IATA airline company code. If no code is specified, all airlines operating flights between the point of departure and destination are displayed. You can get the code here. Optional parameter.
- Radius of rounding - the radius of the rounding frame of the widget.
- Background color, Text color, Border color - customize the colors of the widget's form in HEX format.
After setting up the widget, copy the embed code and paste it on your website.
To track the widget's work on various pages and sites, you can add a sub id to the code. To do this, put a dot after your affiliate marker in the widget code and write an additional one (in the example below it is subid).
Read more about the requirements for the sub id here.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request