Learn about Travelpayouts reports and statistics for each program.
The Reports section contains tabs with detailed information about your work in the Travelpayouts affiliate network.
Reports display general information about all clicks, searches and purchases of clients coming from a partner.
Additionally, the partner can access separate statistics for each program.
The table contains the following columns:
- Programs — the name of the program for which statistics are displayed
- Impressions — the number of impressions of widgets and affiliate program search forms
- Clicks — the number of clicks on affiliate tools and links
- Pending — the number of orders processed by the brand
- Canceled — the number of orders canceled by the brand
- Paid — the number of prepaid bookings
- ECPC — the effective cost per click
- Payout — the income received by the partner from the prepaid booking
- Pot. income — displays the total (potential) income from bookings with a Pending status
The block with settings and filters is located above the table.
They allow the partner to select the contents of the first column and filter the contents of the table. The first column can contain the following information:
- Date range — the period for which the data is displayed
- Group by — allows users to select a grouping option:
- by days
- by month
- by user country
- by device type
- by referrer domain
- by project
- Sub ID — displays statistics on additional markers created by the partner
- Program — shows data for a specific program
- Device type — allows you to only display data for actions that were performed by users from certain devices
- User country — filters the report by the country in which the user is located
- Project — filter by projects created by the partner in the affiliate network
Once you have selected the conditions for grouping and filtering the report, click Apply.
You can download the data from the table to a CSV file. To do this, click the download button next to the table settings.
The Actions tab contains information about all actions in statistics. Actions are understood to mean:
- Receipt of information about the booking
- Booking confirmation
- Booking cancellation
- Change in exchange rate
- Any changes in status, sale amount or payout from bookings
The Actions section contains the following information:
- Program — the name of the affiliate program within which the action is performed
- Action date — action date and time
- Description — a description of the action
- Action ID — a unique activity identifier in the Travelpayouts database. Use it when contacting support team
- Sub ID — an additional marker
- Action type
- Status — the status that was set for the booking by this action
- Price — the cost of the booking
- Payout — the total remuneration to be received by the partner from the booking
To show/hide columns, click on the settings button above the table:
Click on the Description (View details) or Activity ID in the table to open the detailed booking information.
The window with the booking information contains: