Learn about Travelpayouts reports and statistics for each program.
With Travelpayouts reports you can easily track and evaluate your statistics and results. We collect data on all impressions, clicks and purchases made through affiliate tools placed on your resources. This information will help you analyze the effectiveness of the tools you placed and take action to improve results.
The Reports section contains several tabs with detailed information and filtering options:
This article explains in detail what information you can find on each tab and how to set up a filter.
Note! You can also check statistics for each program directly on the programs page. For more information, read the Affiliate program summary article.
The summary tab displays general information about all clicks, impressions, and purchases made using affiliate tools placed on your channels.
By default, the report shows data for the past 30 days grouped by program. That means that each line in the report represents the statistics for each program you’re connected to.
The report contains the following columns:
- Program — the name of the program for which statistics are displayed.
- Excludes bot traffic — anti-bot filter, learn more here.
- Impressions — the number of times your affiliate widgets and banners were displayed to the audience.
- Clicks — the number of times your audience clicked on affiliate links or other tools placed on your channels. Only clicks on affiliate links and banners are displayed in this column. As for widgets, only impressions and bookings are counted.
- Pending — the number of bookings processed by the brand.
- Canceled — the number of bookings canceled by brands. Among possible causes are booking cancellation by travelers, program rules violation, or fraud.
- Confirmed — the number of bookings confirmed by brands. You’ll receive earnings for these bookings with one of your next payouts.
- ECPC — the average earnings from one click.
- Earnings — the rewards you earned for bookings via your affiliate tools. This is what goes towards your balance and payouts.
- Potential earnings — the earnings you will receive from pending bookings if brands confirm them.
How to filter the report
The filters section is located above the report.
Filters allow you to select the grouping of the first column and filter the contents of the table. Here are the settings you change:
- Period — the period for which the data is displayed.
- Group by — allows you to select a grouping option:
- SubID — displays statistics for a specific chosen SubID.
- Program — shows data for a specific program only.
- Device— allows you to only display data for actions that were performed by users from certain devices
- Customer’s country — filters the report by the country in which the user is located.
- Project — filters the report by Projects created in your affiliate dashboard.
Once you have selected the conditions for grouping and filtering the report, click Apply.
How to reset report filters
To reset the filters, simply click on the Reset icon next to the Apply button.
How to download the report
You can download the report with all filters applied to a CSV file. To do this, click the download button next to the table settings.
How to hide columns in the report
You can select only the columns you want to see by clicking on the column icon next to the table settings. This selection will be saved for the next time you open the report.
The Bookings tab contains information about all actions in statistics, including:
- Receipt of information about the booking
- Booking confirmation
- Booking cancellation
- Change in the exchange rate
- Any changes in status, amount of sale, or payout on the reservation
You can find the following information on the tab:
- Program — the name of the affiliate program within which the action is performed.
- Date — action date and time.
- Description — the description of the bookings.
- Booking ID (hidden by default) — a unique activity identifier in the Travelpayouts database. Use it when contacting the support team.
- SubID — additional ID used to identify the statistics for a specific tool.
- Booking type (hidden by default): indicates if it was just a click or a booking.
- Status — the status that was set for the booking by this action.
- Booking value — the cost of the booking.
- Earnings — the total remuneration to be received by the partner from the booking.
- Potential earnings (hidden by default) — the total (potential) income from bookings with a Pending status.
To show/hide columns, click on the settings button above the report:
To see more information about the booking, place the cursor next to the description and the View details button will appear. Click View Details or Booking ID in the table to open the detailed booking information.
The window with the booking information contains:
Bookings report settings and filters
The bookings report contains the same set of filters that are available for the Summary report, you can find more information above.
Please read more information in the Referrals report article.
You can find reports related to financial results in the Finance tab. The tab includes the following reports:
If you feel like your results and conversion are not as high as you want them to be, check out How can I increase my conversion rate article.