About the programs in the affiliate network
The Travelpayouts affiliate network is a set of tourism products from third-party advertisers. Using an affiliate network allows you to more effectively monetize tourist traffic. The affiliate network includes companies engaged in transfer, excursions, insurance, car rental and much more.
In order to join the affiliate program, log in to the personal account of the affiliate network. Choose the Programs section on the main menu.
The list of programs will open with a short description. You can filter this list by type of offer or supported language.
In order to join the program and get access to tools, click the «Details» button. In the opened window, select the check box «I agree with the terms of the agreement» and click the «Join» button. In some programs, you should send information about your project and traffic type to join the program.
After you join the program, sections with tools and statistics will be available.
Each program contains various affiliate tools:
To use tools:
- Enter the section with a corresponding name
- Copy the code from the Insert Code block
- Place it on the page of your website
Your affiliate marker is already listed in the inserted code and you do not need to edit it.
To make sure it works properly, do not change the code. Using links as promo material is an exception. You can change the text of the link there.
You can find more information about the links in the section links to offers.
The statistics for each program are placed in the Reports tab.
The statistics are displayed in the form of a diagram and a table that is hidden/displayed by clicking on the Table button.
The Table contains the following data:
- Impressions — the number of views of banners and widgets
- Clicks — the number of clicks on affiliate links (when using the link generator and links from personal cabinet) and banners. However, clicks on widgets are not counted in this column
- Pending — the number of completed orders
- Cancelled — the number of cancelled orders
- Paid — the number of paid orders
- Payout — the income received
- Poss. income — income that can be received taking into account orders that are being processed
To view summary statistics for all programs, go to the Dashboard section in the main menu.
Income from campaigns is credited to your account in the affiliate program and is paid along with the basic payment according to the schedule.
The same rules apply as for searching for tickets and hotels when working with campaigns. The user is assigned to the affiliate up to 30 days after clicking the link with the affiliate marker. More information about cookies live you can find here.
In this case, it should be noted that if a user was assigned to one affiliate and follows the link of another, then he will be assigned to a second affiliate.
To stop working with the program, follow to its page and click the Disconnect link.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request