What Is Forbidden
While working with Travelpayouts, it is forbidden to:
- Use direct links from ads to the jetradar.com domain, and all the variants of jetradar, aviasales, and hotellook domains;
- Mention Jetradar, Hotellook, and Aviasales brands, as well as all of their alternative spellings (e.g. "hotellooook", "jetradarz") in ads;
- Mislead people with phrases like "Get 25% discount for tickets in all directions today" or similar;
- Spam in any way;
- Use mobile advertising on VK.com.
What Is Allowed
- Forward traffic to the jetradar domain and all the variants of the hotellook and aviasales domains through your website;
- Direct traffic to your WhiteLabel or your own resource;
- Use pop-up and е-mail advertising, if it is NOT related to spam.
All permissible traffic sources are listed here.
Terms of Cooperation
- We pay 50-70% from the profits we get for each booking. On average, you earn approximately $7 from the price of a purchased plane ticket and $20 from hotel booking (in case the average bill is $400).
- We accept worldwide traffic. The most highly convertible regions are: Russia, USA, and Europe. For the USA and Europe there are such services as Jetradar.com and Hotellook.com, which are originally in English, and are localized into up to 15 languages (DE, UK, ES, AU, IN, etc.)
- The cookie lifetime is 30 days. This means that all the airline ticket purchases and hotel bookings made by the user within 30 days from creation of the cookie with your marker on the user’s computer will be attributed to you.
- If a user installs a mobile app or a browser extension, the browser cookie lifetime becomes unlimited, which means that all the subsequent purchases made by the user will be attributed to you.
- Please, contact us to get full information on installation of mobile apps. We work with CPA and CPI.
The available tools are:
- For monetizing traffic:
- Sub Id functionality and possibility to get booking statistics. This means you will be able to make up an automatic conversion checkup. Postbacks for each booking are also available.
- Segment your traffic as much as possible.
- Use additional markers (sub-id) in our system for subsequent analysis of each particular form.
- Remember that in traffic arbitrage different search queries have different conversion rates:
Good ones: „buy / price / tickets / cost” + direction;
Bad ones: „schedule / flights / distance / reviews”, filler words „where / how / without”.
If the ready-made tools are not enough for you, you can always benefit from our API, which gives you huge opportunities. You can learn all the details in the
"Developers (API and Data)" section.
But for starters, take a look at the following articles, which provide step-by-step introductions:
Articles on the tools for non-content traffic monetization (all the articles are available in the Affiliate Tools Manuals section):
Feel free to contact our Support Team if you still have any questions.