Learn what you can place on your blog with the plugin, as well as how to work with it.
Install the Travelpayouts WordPress plugin to your website and help your visitors to find the cheapest flights, hotels, car rentals, tours, etc.
Using the plugin you will be able to quickly and effortlessly place the following tools on your website:
- Widgets: Hotels Map, Flights Map, Popular Routes, and others.
- Tables with handy information about flights and hotels: the best offers with departure from a specific city and with a particular airline, low-prices calendar, popular airline destinations, and more.
- Flights and hotels search form.
How the plugin works
- Download and install the Travelpayouts WordPress plugin.
- Place widgets in your posts using the plugin.
- Your visitors follow the links and purchase services.
- You earn rewards for each booking made using widgets, placed on your website. Your earnings will be displayed in your Travelpayouts account.
- Automatically receive monthly payouts.
Using our plugin makes it possible to place widgets, tables, and forms on your WordPress site in just a few clicks. It can save you time so you can focus on creating content.
To work correctly, the plugin requires PHP version 5.6 or higher. If you are using WordPress version 4.6 or higher, install the classic editor for the plugin correctly.
Note! WordPress strongly recommends using the latest versions of PHP and MySQL.
How to find out the PHP version
To find out the version of PHP, you can use one of two options:
- installing a special plugin
- writing a letter to hosting support staff
The first option requires installing and activating the Display PHP Version plugin. After installation, the version of PHP is displayed on the first page of the admin of your blog:
The second option is to write a letter to the hosting support staff, for example:
"Hello. Can you please tell me which version of PHP is installed on the host for the site www.YourSiteName.com?”
If you find that a version of PHP is below 5.3, write a letter to hosting support requesting to update the version of PHP to 5.6 on the host for your website.
Note: In the letter, also ask to set the memory limit to 128 MB or 256 MB. The hosting provider can refuse, but if your request is accepted it will be useful for your site (if your limit was less than that before).
- How to install the Travelpayouts WordPress plugin
- How to add widgets and tables using the plugin
- How to change widget settings
- How to change table settings