Learn how to get information about payouts, specify your bank details for withdrawal, and more.
In the Finance section of the Travelpayouts affiliate dashboard, you can get detailed information about unpaid revenue, payments and details for withdrawing funds.
Click on the corresponding link in the menu to get to the Finance section.
This page contains the following tabs:
- The Balance tab contains information on the current balance of a partner. It also shows the accrual of remuneration from the affiliate network to the partner. Remuneration is paid when the minimum amount specified in the Details section is reached.
- The Payments tab contains information on all the months during which payments were made to the partner's dashboard.
- The Details tab allows you to set up the details required to receive the remuneration.
The current partner's balance is displayed in the top left corner of the page. If you click on the amount, the Balance tab opens. The amount to be paid is displayed next to the balance.
Note: All values are displayed in the currency specified in the partner's details (Details tab).
The Balance tab contains the following blocks:
- Filter block allows you to set up the displayed balance change history and includes the following filters:
- Date range — allows you to set a time period (the selector shows only the months when the funds were received. Paid out remuneration can be found in the Payments tab)
- Status — the action status
- Program — allows you to display financial changes in the context of one program
- Action ID — search by activity identifier
- The statistics table contains:
- Program — a program who pays a revenue (or adjusts the balance)
- Action date — a date and time of creation of the action
- Update date — a date and time of the action update
- Description — an action description (route or any other information about booking)
- Status — a current status of an action
- Price — a value of booking
- Payout — the partner's revenue for booking. Positive amount is displayed in case of a remuneration accrual and a negative amount is displayed in case of write-off
The Payments tab contains the following blocks:
- The month selection block displays the amount of payments for each month. If you click on a month, the data in the Payments table will change
- General information about the payment:
- Payment amount
- Payment date — the last day of payment
- Payment details — the account to which the payment was made
- Comment — any additional information about the payment
- Payment specification table consists of the following columns:
- Source — program that influenced the balance
- Action ID — an activity identifier
- Action date — date and time of the operation
- Sum — revenue amount (balance changes)
Payment details tab
After registering in Travelpayouts, partners are prompted to fill in their details in the Payment details tab.
To specify payment details, click on Add payment details. In the form for filling in the payment details, select the country of your tax residence (in most cases, it is the country you reside in for more than 182 days per year).
Once you have specified the country, the revenue withdrawal methods are displayed.
Note: The revenue amounts in the Balance and Payments tabs will be displayed in the currency selected in your payment details.
You can change the payment details at any time. Please note that the minimum payout amount depends on the revenue withdrawal method selected.
Note: Some revenue withdrawal methods may become unavailable upon changing your country of tax residence.
To add a new withdrawal method, click Add button and fill in the form.
To switch your current revenue withdrawal method to a different one provided in your affiliate dashboard, click Set as main.
After adding a new withdrawal method or switching between the existing ones, you receive an email containing a confirmation link.
Tip: You can set up any amount as the minimum payout to be able to receive payouts once the desired amount has been earned on your account balance.
When the payment details are specified in your dashboard, the Payment details tab includes the following blocks:
- The partner’s current withdrawal method with general information.
- The list of withdrawal methods specified earlier.
- The list of withdrawal methods available to set up.
- Payment details history table consisting of two columns:
- Payment details — the selected withdrawal method;
- Minimum payout — the minimum payout amount set in the payment details;
- Date of change — the date of the last changes made.