In the Finance section of Travelpayouts affiliate account, you can get detailed information about unpaid revenue, payments and details for withdrawing funds.
Click on the corresponding link in the menu to get to the Finance section.
This page contains the following tabs:
- The Balance tab contains information about the current balance of the partner. It also shows the accrual of remuneration from the affiliate network to the partner. Remuneration is paid when the minimum amount specified in the Details section is reached
- The Payments tab contains information on all the months during which payments were made to the partner’s account
- The Details tab allows you to set up the details to receive the remuneration
The current partner’s balance is displayed in the top left corner of the page. If you click on the amount, the Balance tab opens. The amount to be paid is displayed next to the balance.
Note: All values are displayed in the currency specified in the details of the partner (Details tab).
The Balance tab contains the following blocks:
- Filter block allows you to set up the displayed balance change history and includes the following filters:
- Date range — Allows you to set the time period (the selector shows only the months when the funds were received, paid out remuneration can be found in the Payments tab);
- Status — The action status.
- Program — Allows you to display financial changes in the context of one program.
- Action ID — Search by activity identifier.
- The statistics table contains:
- Program — A program who pays a revenue (or adjusts the balance).
- Action date — A date and time of creation the action.
- Update date — A date and time of update the action.
- Description — An action description (route or any other information about booking).
- Status — A current status of an action.
- Price — A value of booking.
- Payout — The affiliate revenue for booking. Positive amount is displayed in case of a remuneration accrual and a negative amount is displayed in case of write-off.
The Payments tab contains the following blocks:
- The month selection block displays the amount of payments for each month. If you click on a month, the data in the Payments table will change.
- General information about the payment:
- Payment amount
- Payment date — The last day of payment
- Payment details — The account to which the payment was made
- Comment — An additional information about payment
- Payment specification table consists of the following columns:
- Source — A program who changed the balance
- Action ID — An activity identifier
- Action date — A date and time of the operation
- Sum — An amount of revenue (balance changes)
Payment details tab
After you register in Travelpayouts, you will be prompted to fill in the details in the Payment details tab:
If you click on the Add payment details button, a form for filling in details opens:
Please note that the amount of revenue in the Balance and Payments sections will be specified in the currency selected in the Payments details.
You can change the payment details at any time. Please note that the minimum amount of payment depends on the withdrawal method.
When the payment details are filled in, the Payments details tab includes the following blocks:
- Current details of the affiliate and the date of the last change of details. To change the details, click the Change button, enter new details and follow the link from the confirmation letter, which will be sent to your email, after saving the changes in your account;
- The payment details history table contains the following columns:
- Payment details — The selected method of withdrawal
- Minimum payment — The minimum payment set
- Date of change — The date of the change operation
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request